Insurance and Financial Services Position - State Farm Agent Team Member (Sales experience preferred)
Howard Feldman - State Farm Agent
Award winning State Farm Agency located in Rockville, Md. Our office is a fast paced, technologically advanced agency and we're looking for dynamic individuals to join our team.
We focus on, but are not limited to:
- Auto insurance
- Home insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement planning
Company Website: www.howardfeldman.com
Do you have aspirations to run your own business? If so, you may want to consider working in the office of Howard Feldman - State Farm Agent. As a member of our agency team, you have an opportunity to experience first-hand what it takes to be an entrepreneur. You will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance. This position will allow you to experience working in an agent's office and to explore the opportunity to become a State Farm agent yourself.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- Draw plus commission
- Flexible hours
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential clients
- Ability to conduct interviews in the office and in client's home or business
- Knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of life products
- Knowledge of health products
- Bilingual - Spanish preferred
- Property & Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Life & Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Position may require irregular working hours
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. By accepting this position, you are not guaranteed an agency position with State Farm Insurance Companies. As an agent team member, you will still need to go through the regular State Farm agent selection process when you are ready to pursue an agency opportunity. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.